- Undergraduate Programs
- International Students
- Financial Information
- Online Payments
- Online Application
- Improving the Quality and Relevance of Early Childhood and Secondary Education in Northern Belize
- BSc. in Public Sector Management
How To Apply
Application For Admission Procedures
- Your application is the first step to joining the UB Black Jaguar family. Please take a moment to carefully look over the application form and instructions. It is important that you fill out all areas completely and legibly so that we can properly evaluate your application and send you a response letter in a timely manner. If you have any questions, kindly contact us at the address provided below. Application can be downloaded below:
- Use this checklist to prepare the following items to be submitted with the Application for Admissions:
- Once you have completed 1 and 2 above, submit your application package with receipt of payment to the address above. (Please note that incomplete packages will not be accepted. UB does not assume any responsibility for information not disclosed in the application package.)
- International Students: Kindly go here (http://www.ub.edu.bz/admissions/international_students.php)for the international student policy.
- Submit documents with payment to:
- Further inquires can be made to The Office of Admissions at:
☐ Pay a non-refundable application fee of $30.00. Please do not mail in cash payments. Cash payments must be made at a UB Accounts Receivable Office in Belize City, Belmopan, or Punta Gorda. All cheques must be made payable to the University of Belize. Payments cannot be accepted through the bank at this time.
☐ Include two recommendations using the forms provided. Please carefully follow the instructions that are on the forms. Applicants who are currently working may have their employer or a supervisor complete the recommendation.
☐ Include one official transcript from all Secondary (high) schools attended (Four years of high school must be accounted for or an Educational Background form must be submitted). Students who are currently in 4th Form must have at least 1 quarter, term or semester of their fourth year of high school accounted for on the transcript provided to the University. Applicants seeking to transfer credits from a Junior College and/or another tertiary level institution into UB should submit one official transcript from each of those institutions, in addition to Secondary (high) school transcripts. Students who took courses through UB’s ODL/ACE program MUST also submit their official grade reports along with their application.
☐ Submit one certified copy of all standardized test scores you might have taken. The University of Belize considers the ATLIB, CXC, SAT, ACT, and GCE test scores.
☐ Include one certified copy of all certificates from academic or professional courses/training you might have taken that you deem relevant to your admission at the University of Belize.
☐ Submit a certified copy of the bio page (name page) in your passport or other proof of citizenship. The University of Belize will accept a birth certificate, passport, social security card or Nationality certificate as proof of citizenship. If you are a permanent resident (PR) of Belize submit a certified copy of the Permanent Resident stamp in addition to the bio page of your passport.
☐ Submit a certified copy of your photo identification (ID) if you are submitting a proof of citizenship other than your passport. Acceptable photo identifications, other than a passport, include voter’s identification or social security card.
☐ Submit one recent colour passport-size picture with first and last name printed on the back.
The Office of Admissions
UNIVERSITY OF BELIZE
P.O. Box 340, Belmopan, Cayo District
Belize, Central America
Tel: (501)822-1000 ext. 471/268 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Dean of the Faculty of Science and Technology Ms. Julianne Pasos joins Dr. Abel Carrias in congratulating Raphael Martinez and Mark McNab, students from UB's Bachelors in Biology and Bachelors in NRM programs respectively, for participating in research work under the supervision of US sci ...read more