- Office of the Provost
- Office of the Registrar
- Faculty of Education and Arts
- Faculty of Management and Social Science
- Faculty of Nursing, Allied Health and Social Work
- Faculty of Science and Technology
- Office of Open and Distance Learning
- Quality Assurance
- UB Catalog
Educate * Empower * Excel
Office of Open and Distance Learning
To expand access to tertiary and continuing education and to develop institutional capacity for e-learning through the delivery of open and distance learning opportunities to stakeholders, and to develop institutional capacity for e-learning through the provision of professional support and quality education and training programs.
To be recognized as a premier center of excellence in open and distance learning.
- To provide academic, business and professional development courses and programs.
- To provide courses through the University’s eLearning environment, MOODLE, offering face-to-face courses as well as blended and online courses.
- To provide developmental courses for all ages.
- To develop and strengthen the use of the university facilities, thereby providing efficient service and proficient student support.
- To develop quality standards for the design, and distribution of educational materials and resources.
- To provide for operational excellence through the use of eLearning and distance education.
- To conduct training and development of courses
- To provide institutional support in training and development to faculties.
- To monitor and evaluate the development of open and distance learning courses and programs.
Monday - Thursday
8:00 am-5:00 pm
8:00 am-4:30 pm
Open Educational Resources
Commonwealth of Learning
Commonwealth Open Schooling Association (COMOSA)