- About Our Libraries
- Libraries and Opening Hours
- Services & Collections
- Library Access & Policies
- Electronic Resources
This service provides a holding area for students who would like to leave items for other students or lecturers, and vice versa. Patrons leaving items or accepting items are asked to fill out a form accordingly. This service is unique to the Circulation Desk:
- Money, jewelry, items of great value or items that exceed a certain weight or size are not accepted.
- The Holding Area service is to be used only for patrons leaving items for other patrons and should NOT be confused as a storage room or locker service.
- If the item in the Holding Area is not collected after one month, the Circulation Staff should inform the person who placed the item on hold to retrieve their item by posting their name on the bulletin board.