- About Our Libraries
- Libraries and Opening Hours
- Services & Collections
- Library Access & Policies
- Electronic Resources
Lost And Found
- Circulation Staff are responsible to collect and document all Lost & Found materials and requests.
- The lost and found is a secured, enclosed area that is located behind the circulation desk that is accessible only to library staff.
- Any misplaced item found in the library or around the campus can be placed in the lost and found box, where the owner can pick it up.
- If enough contact information is available, library staff will attempt to contact the owner of a lost item.
- Valuable items such as jewelry and wallets will immediately be forwarded to the Student Affairs Office.
- To ensure items are returned to their rightful owners, persons claiming a lost item will be asked to give a description of said item.
- If items in the Lost & Found have not been recovered after a month, the item names will be posted on the bulletin board.
- If items in the Lost & Found Area have not been recovered at the end of the semester, the items will be forwarded to the Student Affair’s Office
The Dean of the Faculty of Science and Technology Ms. Julianne Pasos joins Dr. Abel Carrias in congratulating Raphael Martinez and Mark McNab, students from UB's Bachelors in Biology and Bachelors in NRM programs respectively, for participating in research work under the supervision of US sci ...read more