- About Our Libraries
- Libraries and Opening Hours
- Services & Collections
- Library Access & Policies
- Electronic Resources
Lost And Found
- Circulation Staff are responsible to collect and document all Lost & Found materials and requests.
- The lost and found is a secured, enclosed area that is located behind the circulation desk that is accessible only to library staff.
- Any misplaced item found in the library or around the campus can be placed in the lost and found box, where the owner can pick it up.
- If enough contact information is available, library staff will attempt to contact the owner of a lost item.
- Valuable items such as jewelry and wallets will immediately be forwarded to the Student Affairs Office.
- To ensure items are returned to their rightful owners, persons claiming a lost item will be asked to give a description of said item.
- If items in the Lost & Found have not been recovered after a month, the item names will be posted on the bulletin board.
- If items in the Lost & Found Area have not been recovered at the end of the semester, the items will be forwarded to the Student Affair’s Office