- About Our Libraries
- Libraries and Opening Hours
- Services & Collections
- Library Access & Policies
- Electronic Resources
Overdue And Fines
- After the prescribed loan period for an item has passed, a fee of $0.25 per day (inclusive of Saturdays, Sundays, and Public Holidays) for each day each item is kept overdue will be levied.
- Overdue fees for each item will not exceed the $20.00 ceiling charge
- Students, who had ordered photocopies and have failed to return for their copies within one week, will have their names added to the Library’s overdue List.
- A weekly overdue list is maintained at the Circulation Desk.
- Borrowing privileges will be denied to students with outstanding items for the Library.
- At the end of the semester, students with outstanding items for the Library are blocked on UB’s SMART database system by the Circulation Desk. These students will be unable to receive their Grade Reports, register for the following semester, receive transcripts, or receive their diplomas, until they have paid all fees owed to the Library.
- All payments made to the Library are final. No refunds are given
The Dean of the Faculty of Science and Technology Ms. Julianne Pasos joins Dr. Abel Carrias in congratulating Raphael Martinez and Mark McNab, students from UB's Bachelors in Biology and Bachelors in NRM programs respectively, for participating in research work under the supervision of US sci ...read more