- About Our Libraries
- Libraries and Opening Hours
- Services & Collections
- Library Access & Policies
- Electronic Resources
Photocopying And Scanning
The University of Belize Library offers black and white photocopying to students, faculty, staff and administrators. Patrons are charged $0.25 per page and $0.50 back and front, which is either done on short or long paper.
- A maximum of 20 pages per person is allowed at any one time. Minimum return time is half (1/2) day.
- Photocopying works on a first come, first served basis at the desk. The staff attending to a particular patron finishes with that patron, before attending to another.
- The Library does NOT offer any credit.
- Patrons are able to make photocopy orders by face to face only. Persons who do not return for their orders are placed on the overdue list until the fees are paid.
The Reference Desk offers excellent, quality scanning for your needs. The fee for each scan is $2.00. Scanning can be done either in color or in black and white.
Each patron is reminded to provide a USB device or an e-mail address so that the scanned item is saved.
The Dean of the Faculty of Science and Technology Ms. Julianne Pasos joins Dr. Abel Carrias in congratulating Raphael Martinez and Mark McNab, students from UB's Bachelors in Biology and Bachelors in NRM programs respectively, for participating in research work under the supervision of US sci ...read more