- UB Facilities
- UB Bulletin
- Helpful Links
- Academic Calendar
The Wellness Center mission includes active support of the campus; contribution to the overall education of UB students and employees through prevention treatment related care; the diagnosis and treatment of illness or injuries; support in times of personnel stress; and counseling. Our students and employees are unique individuals. We are concerned with the physiological, socio-cultural and spiritual wellness of each member and our activities are based on primarycare prevention.
We must strive to provide the highest level of healthcare possible, within available resources and provide primary and secondary health promotion and prevention strategies and comprehensive intervention in an effort to protect, preserve and promote the health and well being of all students.
- The Wellness Center Belmopan Campus is located in the West Wing of the Administraive Building.
- The Belize City Office is located at the Faculty of Management & Social Sciences front building, first floor.
- The Punta Gorda Office is located in the main building.
- The Central Farm Office is located in the main building.
- Body Height
- Vision ScreenBlood Pressure
- Health Education
- Training of First Aid
- Accident Dealing
Please contact the Wellness Centers, Office of Student Affairs or check your community e-mail for opening hours and dates for workshops and seminars.*
- Belize City and Punta Gorda students e-mail: email@example.com
- Belmopan and Central Farm students e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Dean of the Faculty of Science and Technology Ms. Julianne Pasos joins Dr. Abel Carrias in congratulating Raphael Martinez and Mark McNab, students from UB's Bachelors in Biology and Bachelors in NRM programs respectively, for participating in research work under the supervision of US sci ...read more